The Connecticut Insurance Law Journal is proud to present Volume 28, Issue 2.
- Timothy Fisher and Leah Smith, Risk and Responsibility: Insurance and The University of Connecticut School of Law
- Chaim Saiman, Why Insurance Needs a Restatement: The Case of Settlement Decision Law
- Call for Articles!The Connecticut Insurance Law Journal is currently accepting article submissions for Volume 29, Issue 2 to be published in Summer 2023. Submit through Scholastica or directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submissions is November 30, 2022.
- Welcome New Associate Editors!Congratulations and welcome to the newly selected members for Volume 29!
- Policing & Insurance WorkshopThe Insurance Law Center & The Center on Community Safety, Policing, and Inequality hosted a symposium on the potential role of insurance as an informal regulator for police conduct.
|Address:||65 Elizabeth Street|
Hartford, CT 06105