The Connecticut Insurance Law Journal is proud to present Volume 29, Issue 1.
- Harold Weston and Brenda Wells-Dietel, Reconciling the Principle of Indemnity in Diminished Value Automobile Insurance Claims
- Jay M. Feinman, Policyholder Misrepresentation in Insurance Claims
- Andrew Granato, A Matter of High Interest: How a Quiet Change to an Actuarial Assumption Turbocharges the Life Insurance Tax Shelter
- Cori Smith, Workers’ Compensation Recovery for Injured University Student Athletes: The Impact of Recent Legal Developments
- Call For ArticlesThe Connecticut Insurance Law Journal is currently accepting article submissions for Volume 30 Issue 1 to be published in January 2024. Only submissions concerning insurance law will be considered. Authors may submit their manuscripts and CVs/resumes through Scholastica or directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to submit articles is August 23, 2023. Please contact […]
- New CILJ Editorial Board Elected, Vol. 30!Congratulations to the CILJ Editorial Board, Vol. 30! A listing of the members and their positions for the 2023–24 school year can be found here.
- Call for Articles!The Connecticut Insurance Law Journal is currently accepting article submissions for Volume 29, Issue 2 to be published in Summer 2023. Submit through Scholastica or directly via email to email@example.com. The deadline for submissions is November 30, 2022.
|Address:||65 Elizabeth Street|
Hartford, CT 06105