The Connecticut Insurance Law Journal is proud to present Volume 25 Issue 2.
- James M. Fischer, Understanding the “Exhaustion Of Coverage” Doctrine in the Context of Continuous Trigger Coverage
- Robert A. Whitney, Transitioning to a New View: Coming to See Health Insurance Coverage For Gender Dysphoria in a New Light
- Kenneth S. Abraham, Plain Meaning, Extrinsic Evidence, and Ambiguity: Myth and Reality in Insurance Policy Interpretation
- NEW MEMBERSCongratulations and welcome to the newly selected members for Volume 27!
- NEW ARTICLEThe Connecticut Insurance Law Journal is excited to announce a new publication with our journal: “COVID-19 Business Interruption Insurance Losses: The Cases For and Against Coverage”, by Professor Christopher C. French, a Professor of Practice at Penn State Law; J.D., Harvard Law School; B.A., Columbia University. From the abstract: This is the first scholarly Essay […]
- New Editorial BoardCongratulations to the newly elected Connecticut Insurance Law Journal Editorial Board!
|Address:||65 Elizabeth Street|
Hartford, CT 06105