The Connecticut Insurance Law Journal is proud to present Volume 29, Issue 2.
- Franziska Arnold-Dwyer, A Legal Framework for Net Zero Aligned Insurance Products
- Travis Luis Pantin, What Can’t be Insured: The Policyholder’s Own Bad Acts
- Call For Articles Vol. 30, Issue 2The Connecticut Insurance Law Journal is looking for articles, essays, comments, and notes on current insurance laws and issues. The selected papers will be published in Volume 30, Issue 2, set to publish by June 2024. This issue will feature a variety of insurance-related articles. We welcome articles that discuss current and important insurance issues, […]
- New CILJ Editorial Board Elected, Vol. 30!Congratulations to the CILJ Editorial Board, Vol. 30! A listing of the members and their positions for the 2023–24 school year can be found here. We are excited to be working together!
- Call for Articles!The Connecticut Insurance Law Journal is currently accepting article submissions for Volume 29, Issue 2 to be published in Summer 2023. Submit through Scholastica or directly via email to email@example.com. The deadline for submissions is November 30, 2022.
|Address:||65 Elizabeth Street|
Hartford, CT 06105